Saturday, February 01, 2014

Sleek Cosmetics Looks



EOTD From Sleek "Storm" & " Ultra Matte V2" 

I stayed at KL whenever I have some night event to attend. Since I lived quite far from the city, it is always a small getaway for me.. eventhough I worked in the city. It is different feeling to work and leisure at the city. At least for me. 😊

I took one small room in budget hotel and I always do not have any "motivation" to do a dramatic and over the top eye look. Smokey is always to go to. It is like a staple look every time I went for night out. 

Here are the look: 




Eye makeup are from Sleek "storm" and "ultra matte v2" palette. 

Face from Benefits Hello Flawless in Honey. 

Lips from Maybelline "Nude" 


Quite simple really. 😊 

Xoxo Shareena


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan