Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Turning 31



On my bday Oct 5th 2013, my collegues and I went for a cruise in Penang. 

             (no Jack running for me)

Nothing fancy mancy. It is just around Penang.. and I got a good deal from Groupon for one price for 2 person plus hotel room at Flamingo By The Beach, Penang. It is worth it. 



It was a nice welcoming when I board the ship since they made a nice vanilla cake and gave me a bday card nicely put on the table next to the bed. What a nice surprise!! 😝 



It was fun for 4 of us though the weather dampen our spirit a bit 
as the rain pouring down for few hours and the fact it was raining season. 

The room is small, cute and well kept though the best part of the room was bathroom. It was so small!  



We didn't do much on the cruise apart from taking a zillion pictures. 


There even had a striptease show later in midnight, Nikita. Though I am pretty shocked to know that they even have striptease on the cruise IN Malaysia! I didnt go to see the show so I dont have any comment on how big is her god-given womenhood would be like. 

We went exploring the cruise and taking too much picture my skirt went up! because of the wind ok?! :p 

Next morning we went for bfast and landed at the port around afternoon. 

We checked in at Flamingo By The Beach as it is together with the cruise package. Sweet deal. 😆 

sorry no pic for hotel room. 😒


Overall, I had a great birthday this year. 🎁🎂🍰.




Keep you posted! Have a great day, guys! 

                        Shareena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan