Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Makeup

Weekend Make up 


Essence "Over The Taupe" Quattro Palette  

Look #2


Hello again to my humble blog,


This is my second look of Essence "Over The Taupe" Quattro palette. 




IF you notice, my right eye have more smokey-ness as I did put black kohl from Miss Rose all over my lids prior to my eyeshadow and my left eye , I just use the eyeshadow from the palette. 

I like the smokey look so I prefer with kohl look. Either way, this palette really rocks! 



Here's the look which I did vertical gradient technique. If you want to know more about this make up technique, please check out MakeUp By Bun Bun for Asian eyes. Her article about Asian eyes and how to apply eye shadows is magnificent! I learned a lot! At least I don't feel my eyes is weird to work with! 


~~~~~ With Kohl~~~~ 








~~~Without Kohl~~~~ 






                     ~~~With Kohl ~~~~~                ~~Without Kohl~~                                 



  I hope you like it~  Have a great day and See you soon~ 



Note: Link to my first look on this palette: Look #1


                                                               ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan