Monday, July 22, 2013

PeriPera Tint Milk

PeriPera Tint In Peach Milk




Last week, I picked up Lip Tint from PeriPera at Watson's. Though I prefer lipstick but since I do not want to be obvious that I am wearing lipstick while at work,  I tried lip tint and the thing that attracted me to PeriPera is the packaging. I am guilty. I love the art from Mari Kim since I watched 2NE1 music video. 


 Is it cute?! 



What do I think of them? They are great for a tint. It look rather orange at first but after a while, it gives a nice natural lip color with red under tone that you suppose to born with. ^_^ 


Here are my lips before and after. 



 
  
Like any other lip tint, it does not last long and it requires reapply every time. 




The price is quite pricey for a cute little tint but I guess it worth the color payoff and cute packaging.  



If you like this art, check her blog at Mari Kim's Art of Life.

PeriPera website which in Korean. **sigh***



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan