Thursday, July 11, 2013

Malacca @ Night

Malacca 

 My New Fav Shopping Destination


Ok, I admit, I love Malacca. I love Jonker Street and when I heard they want to remove Jonker street, I was devastated, furious and absolutely feeling the authorities making a huge mistake! 
It was the best thing in Malacca to have Jonker Street and at weekend, even though I really dislike crowds and cramp places but I would make Jonker Street an exception! 

I tend to buy some things there. At least one or two things. or even 10 ! 
Though this time, I was there with my family to celebrate Father's Day.  
It kinda of a treat for me and me sis for him and my mom , so we, sisters let them have they own date night , with Malacca boat cruise and Malacca's famous extravagant rickshaws. 
  


We just being there for a night. It is pretty near from Nilai, Negeri Sembilan so it is perfect weekend gateaway. 

 We stayed at Bayview Hotel Melaka and it is the last option we had. It was fully booked other places and this is the nearest and nicest place I could find. 

I won't review about the hotel, I've done it at Tripadvisor.com.

One thing strike me with this room that it is pretty old by the looks of the furniture and sign of "Tolong" or Help craved on lower of the table. 



Did I freak out? Not really. The first thing was in my mind that "this person watched too much horror movie". 


Before we reached to the hotel, we ate at Tiga Lima Restaurant or "Three Five Restaurant", my dad said it is quite a famous restaurant in Melaka with their famous "Asam Masak Pedas". I guess it was ok for me. 

This is the only thing that left. 







Jonker street was the IT place in Malacca. I've ended up bought well, quite much of "unnecessaries".


 


". Some shirts, watches and key chains? lol. Well, can't show them. I forgot which one I bought there. Lol.

We had a great night and I am glad my dad and mom had a great date night ^_^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan