Sunday, November 11, 2012

  Dolly Wink Eyebrow Mascara in Mocha



A spontaneous buy, I bought this mascara at Penang. It was a great surprise because I never thought
wearing an eyebrow mascara. This is a product when I tried at first, I love it and straight away buy it! ^_^
It compliment my hair color and I love how it changed my look. Me likey!


 
 

Price: RM52,90

Available: SASA 




                                                             Does it stay all day? YES!! YESS!! 






 


Would I repurchased this? yes ( only if I color my hair). 









 
 



 



 For make up I had on:


Eyes: Dark Shadow Palette 

Skin: Make Up Forever HD Foundation 

Mascara: SASA Tinie.

Blush: Benefit's Havana. 


Have you tried eyebrow mascara?


                                                                            ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan