Saturday, October 06, 2012

Weekend Make up

Saturday is here !! 





Woop! woop! Weekend  is here! I started to play with make up again! well.. to be exact to put on make up after so long.... well.. not that long anyway! ^_^  I don't have a consistency of putting on make up but if I do, this is what happen!


A mess called Shareena 




My eye make up look is no inspired theme. Just rediscover what I have in my make up vanity. ^_^  




hmm... is that chocolate cake?

 yess... chocolate cake makes me happy... 


another round? please???




Eye: 

120 palette 

Wet and Wild coloricon Comfort Zone 

Wet and Wild Coloricon Vanity (for my brow) 

Face: 

Meiko Foundation 

Benefit's Hervana Face Powder 


Lips: 

Maybelline Colorsensational 065 Hooked on Pink! 




Perhaps this saying to myself  "Welcome to 30's!" 




Have a great weekend, gals! ^_^ 







    ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan