Monday, October 01, 2012

Sunday Guilty


Cookie Monster Lovelies. 


It is Sunday and I need something sweet.. well, I need it everyday ! How nice if we can eat this sweet and it doesn't pack pound? I wish... so a friend of mine recommend me to make this chocolate chip cookies from lovely blog, Dana Made It. Just click on the link and it will take you straight to the recipe. It has a lot of other delicious desserts too. ^_^ 




I am glad my sister is a baker enthusiast. So she was quite supportive of my own cookie monster project.  This is my first time using Vegetable shortening.










 Overall, I am proud of this delicious cookies that me and sis made. I can pat my back to bake a good cookies. Give it a try! If you have other yummyness to share,please do.  ^_^ 




Have a great tasty Sunday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan