Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fashion: Shoe

Scary Beautiful Shoe.


It remind me of something twisted dark mind of Stephen King or artist Mark Ryden to do such shoe or someone like Bjork.  right? right? ^_^ 

The way she walked in that shoe remind me of Ogre from Lord of The Rings. Oh my! Maybe Van der Vyver got inspiration from LOTR? maybe? maybe?

Whether you said the ugly-scary-wtf-fascinating shoe it is, this shoe won an award... Gerrit Rietveld Academie.

To read more about this shoe, go to Yahoo! News.




   ❤

2 comments:

  1. the shoes are crazy, but the video and the model are equally weird lol... I love it though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ShareenaShaharruddinOctober 14, 2012 at 7:00 AM

    exactly! beautiful scary ...^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan