Sunday, September 30, 2012

Braids, Hair

Hair Reminder


By now, my obsess of braids are cut short due to the unfortunate event that leads to my decision to trim my hair shorter......................OR the real factor is I am really bored with long hair that I kept for more than 10 years now. So  this is a reminder for myself that if I will be having my long hair again and see those pinterest ladies have a cute braid and I get de-motivated by it, I want to see this photos and say "if I can do it before, I can do it again" 


(note: this is not my head/hair, my colleague has a long beautiful hair waiting for my itchy hands to do braid on it) 



This is my hair and my attempt to do Hunger Games braid, which I admit I haven't watch that movie but it is a very edgy braid to wear.

Fish Braid



Overall, it is not as difficult as it looks but oh man oh man, did my arms suffered when I tried my first braid. Practice makes perfect!



(note: all of my photos taken by my Nokia, hence the need to twist my arms around the back of my hair is obvious. )

                                                                ❤

6 comments:

  1. Love all three braids! I can't wait until my hair grows out so I can braid it up. I am seriously waiting for that day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I really, really like the new look of your blog. Very simple, clean and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ShareenaShaharruddinSeptember 30, 2012 at 4:18 PM

    Thank you, Rakhshanda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ShareenaShaharruddinSeptember 30, 2012 at 4:19 PM

    Thank you, Jhan, I like it too.. it does not look messy and clutter... even I got suffocated by my own blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ShareenaShaharruddinSeptember 30, 2012 at 4:20 PM

    you will .. I am sure you will rocking that braid ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan