Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Matte Berry Lipstick

by

Elianto 

 










Hallluuu!! :) Hope you guys are fine! 
This is my first time buying matte lipstick. It is from Elianto mean "sunflower" in Italian. Nope, it is not Italian products. It is Malaysian made and proud of it. :) 


My thoughts on this...It look pretty natural on my lips and sometimes it can get "orange" when I applied it second coat. 
Though I still like my lipstick to be a bit moisture and glossy. I tend to wear lip gloss over this. 
The price is around RM 20 more or less. 

The lippy color, 





Without flash 



With flash 


                                                             ❤

6 comments:

  1. the color looks great, very vibrant and you can wear it to work or out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a pretty color Shareena!! nice lippies too :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO gorgeous on you! Pretty lips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ShareenaShaharruddinJuly 18, 2012 at 3:33 PM

    Thank you...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ShareenaShaharruddinJuly 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM

    Thanks , Maryam! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ShareenaShaharruddinJuly 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM

    Hi Julie!
    Thanks! yes, I am wearing it most of the time ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan