Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sephora Base Smoothing Primer 

 






Hello girls! How was your day? Anyway, I bet you are feeling good because you read my blog now... hehe... so.. primer... primer is important... to create barrier between skin and foundation plus makes your skin extra "special" :) only girls know what is it... 

I bought this over the weekend and I used it when I was working, I would say, it is a very good primer.. worth my RM50! My make up stayed all night and it keep my skin matte! :) lovely! Mind you, every day I have to walk at least 25 minutes to work... and I think I found a very good primer!
I said Good not the best because I haven't try it on day time...but I guess it is alright considering my skin is quickly oily in 2 hours. urgh... 

p/s: if this product break me out in a week time, I will let you know ;) 



Worth a try! 

The ingredients.....



                                                                       Have a great day!


                                                           ❤

2 comments:

  1. My day is going well, thank you for asking! How's yours? Wow, that primer has A LOT of parabens!:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. ShareenaShaharruddinJuly 2, 2012 at 3:12 AM

    My day is ok...thanks! this primer is basically paraben primer.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan