Thursday, June 21, 2012

Naked Palette I 


 When everyone is busy buying Naked Palette 2, I bought Naked 1 instead. I've been hearing about this palette since 2 years ago and it really kept me interested to buy it more and more and when I did buy it, let just say I have a mixed feeling with the palette. 

I was sooo happy when I bought it, I even told my bf about it which I know he totally zoned out... (eyes rolled)

About Naked...

Cover is velvet, which makes it so sexy whenever I touch it and colors are amazing, very pigmented and very blendable. 

I have one problem though, most of it is shimmery colors and I have to say I feel the colors does not suit my tan skin that well. 
Price is RM 180,  it came with flat brush and UD primer potion.

perhaps I don't play too much of it yet so I should get playing from now on! :)  I will post some of eye makeup dedicated to Naked Palette but we'll see about that. I can't promise anything... 



The swatches... 











I hope you have a great day!


                                                                ❤

4 comments:

  1. These shades look so good on your skin-tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ShareenaShaharruddinJune 24, 2012 at 2:57 AM

    Thanks! I've been playing with it..and hopefully I will begin to like shimmer shadows... we'll see..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi doll!! you gotta give those shimmery shadows a chance, mix them with Buck and Naked, and I promise you'll get used to them and will soon fall in love with them :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ShareenaShaharruddinJuly 2, 2012 at 2:59 AM

    hi Maryam... mix? I will do that! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan