Friday, January 13, 2012


Gosh! again.

I reviewed it before but very briefly. Now I want to review it thoroughly. Gosh! is a Denmark based brand and Gosh, it is amazing. My skin
isn't perfect, it is sensitive, acne prone and oily. To find foundation that doesn't break me out is like a treasure, for people
who have skin like mine knows the hardship.:) 



Let's start with INGREDIENTS:

cyclopentasiloxane
CI 77891/titanium dioxide
synthetic beeswax,
polymethyl methacrylate,
dimethicone crosspolymer,
stearoxy trimethylsilane,
synthetic fluorphlogopite,
stearyl alcohol,
CI77492\iron oxides.
cera microcristallina\microcrystalline wax\cire microcristalline
phenoxyethanol.
silica.
CI77491\Iron oxides.
tocopheryl acetate.
persea gratissima (avocado) oil.
\simmondsia chinensis.
(jojoba)seed oil.
talc.
methylparaben.
CI 77499\iron oxides.
BHT.
butylparaben,
ethylparaben.
isobutylparaben.

Additional: if you want to know which ingredient to avoid that cause cosmetic acne. click here. It helps me a lot. 




Texture: powdery and yet soft when I applied it on my skin. I love the matte finish.



price: $25 (Gosh.com)
             : RM 61 ( Strawberry)



Before



After 

I didn't even use concealer yet :)


What I
....

glide smoothly when applied.

Cover my acne up really good.

Matte finish

It doesn't break me out


What I HATE
...

Not suitable for flash photography 
NO-NO 

It tend to make my skin oily real fast if I didn't set it with powder


Conclusions:
I'm very impress with this mousse so perhaps I will try it out any other mousse from different brand. :)
Oh! my shade for this is CHAMPAGNE. 

 Eye makeup idea from Lisa Eldridge.See it here!
 
Have a great day, ladies!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it's working for you darling :)) have you ever tried mineral makeup?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan