Friday, December 30, 2011

Hair

Boom Boom BANG!!


Welcoming 2012 is just around the corner and I am here sitting and cursing my bangs. I used to cut it, remember? on myself? no?
ok, nevermind. The main point is, my bangs is longer and dysfunctional. So being a bang that basically frame my face, it has become
an annoyance. I can't put it back without any pins, nor put it front (as it supposed to be) because it will cover half my face. 

WHY DON'T I CUT IT OFF?
I don't want a bang anymore and I want to grow it out. Capishe?!!!
For those , who has cutting their hair short and waiting to grow out, the process will be not that pretty. yes?!

I found this at youtube about side bang braid and it is a perfect braid to cover my ugly bang for awhile...:)
It is quite easy. Just do dutch braid or Opposite of French braid. you don't get it? here's a video...







NOW you understand that concept, proceed to .... SIDE BANG BRAID tutorial





I told you it is cutey pie braid and my ugly braid now is under cover by the name of agent braidy.

before & after




UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH MY HAIR LINE. 
HAIRLINE, BLOGGER. BLOGGER, HAIRLINE.



Use it with a scarf or any of your favorite scarf! voila!! no more SHITTY SHITTY BANG BANG! 




HAVE A GORGEOUS DAY!

8 comments:

  1. The braid looks pretty! I'm growing out my bangs too, it takes forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ShareenaShaharruddinDecember 30, 2011 at 3:16 PM

    thank you! .. it DOES take FOREVER... the odd thing about bangs that whenever I see someone cute with bangs, I want it too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute Shareena!!! I gotta learn how to do this since I'm always going back and forth between bangs and no bangs... over the years, I've learned a few tricks that work for me, for example, parting the long bangs in the center of your forehead and pushing them to the sides of your face a la JLo... to make them shiny, blow dry each part using a round brush and voila :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ShareenaShaharruddinJanuary 2, 2012 at 12:45 AM

    Thanks , Maryam! what a great idea, I will try it! :) I hope you have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooooooooow so cuuuuuute!!! Darling have a great 2012 !!

    http://kamila-peppermind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ShareenaShaharruddinJanuary 3, 2012 at 8:51 PM

    Thanks, Kamila!! You too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair came out cute! LOL, love the silly before picture as well.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ShareenaShaharruddinJanuary 5, 2012 at 5:15 PM

    Thank you!! :) I felt silly... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan