Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fake Lashes

EYELASH EXTENSION : MY NEW FAVORITE THING




Yesterday, I got myself an eyelash extensions. It is on promotion RM69.90 from its normal price RM89.90. Though this
price is for first time only and if you want to add or replace it, RM2 for every lashes and usually they will sell you the package
which I think I will eventually buy that package! I am in love with the result. I was a bit skeptic but it turns out very nicely and natural looking.
It is longer and fuller.. exactly what I want on my lashes. 



I wanted to do it because I love fake lashes and I dislike using mascara that much. So lash extension are meant for me.
ding! ding! ding! There are long, medium and short length lashes and there are also Glam lashes which is very thick and long. I chose medium length and I truly in love with my lashes now. *GRIN*

These lashes will last about 3 to 4 weeks. Depends how well I take care of it as that girl told me. 

Tips for taking care
: No OIL based remover if I want to remove my eye make up.
                      No rubbing your eyes. (My eyes tend to itch so this could be a challenge)
Looks natural! ME like!
The service are great too. Friendly and helpful. I'll BE BACK for update after a month for see how it hold up. ^_^

Address to Gorgeousness:


http://ianti.com.my/

Sungei Wang Plaza

Lot F-143, Frist Floor,
Sungei Wang Plaza,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Tel: +603-2141 3580

promotion until 1/1/2012
RM70

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow they look so natural, I thought they were real!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! they do look natural! I am one happy girl for the next 3 weeks.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan