Saturday, December 03, 2011

30 Days Make Up Challenge- Day 14

Favorite Youtube guru(s)
Favorite... hmm... well.. pretty hard but I will list down. ^_^ 


Pixiwoo Sisters 

 They are precise, professional and neat ( I don't know how to describe it in make up world ). I love how they do inspiration look. Always brilliant and gorgeous. 


Enkore


My first lesson of make up coming from him and immediately went to buy MAC+ after watching him review it! ^_^

KUUIPO1207


 I watched her because her eye shape is somewhat similar to mine.. somewhat....^_^ and because she is fabulous guru!


 

2 comments:

  1. I rarely watch encore, cuz he's a man... and I like to see makeup looks on women lol... the other two i loooove!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan