Saturday, August 13, 2011



Face of The Day @ Idea for Aidilfitri celebration Make up!

This is my make up a few days back.^_^ It has been a while I didn't post about making my face up.
So I have a free day to play with make up! I don't know what color will be my baju kurung.

What is Baju Kurung?

It is a traditional female clothes from Malaysia, Brunei and it can be found worn by South East Asian countries.

(photo credit: Sexy version of Baju Kurung @ known as Baju Kebaya)


(photo credit: Baju Kurung Light Blue)


Now the make up,



Eyes:

Etude Primer
Wet & Wild Greed palette (Brule as base color)

(photo credit: LobsterFace )

pink and a bit of purple though in this picture, purple dominate the pink! BAD Purple! ^_^

(above crease)


H&M Solid Black kohl (tighliner for upper lid only)
Fake lashes



Face:


Lumene Primer
Lumene Time Freeze (20-Almond)
Wet & Wild Pressed Powder


Lips:

SilkyGirl Lipgloss







5 comments:

  1. you look wonderful darling!!! the clothes are beautiful too :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. okayy so you just about leave the most down to earth beautiful comments love. Can i thank you enough for your support always? THANK YOUUU HONEY!!!! and give me some of your artistry skills PLEASE!!!!!!<3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome and I always love looking at those types of traditional clothing, I have such appreciation for the details on them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Yeliz: Your most utterly welcome! I will always support you!! ^__^


    @Pop Champagne: Thank you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan