Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Aidilfitri Make Up Idea (2)


Another idea for Raya make up though I think it looks like Brazilian flag inspired, don't you think? hmm..well, I guess I can use this make up if I travel to Brazil or simply hang out
with my friends shouting "GOALL!!!" when it is World cup fever again. ^_^


The simple look only consist of yellow on upper lid and blue on lower lid but as usual, I like to add something and add dark green on outer corner as if it would make it more smokey effect. ^_^ Not knowing that I will end up being sued by Brazilian flag police. yikes!

The simple:
102_0520


102_0523



The add-ons: Italic

102_0542


102_0543




I used only 120 palette. ^_^

Til next time!









4 comments:

  1. this has to be my favorite look !!! you look great =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Curves Ahead: Thank you, sweetie! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh honey this is just gorgeous!!! love the fairy dust, it's just enchanting :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan