Thursday, June 09, 2011

Face massage


Hello!

It's been awhile. Sorry! I was totally busy packing stuff away so I don't forget anything and even in packing I can be anxious. What to take?!! Do I need this?!! What is this for again?! *ugh!*

With all that stress,I want to pamper myself by doing facial massage.

I love facial massage. Who doesn't? It is nicer when somebody do it for us. ^__^ but not all can afford that luxury so I might as well give myself a massage.

Just follow this video from Hisako Tanaka and she will show how to do your own massage. Obviously I am jealous of the women in that video. How lucky! If I was her, I would probably fall asleep! ^__^










It's a bit longer but I think it is worth of knowledge.



Happy Massaging! ^__^


10 comments:

  1. Cooool! I will try this when I put on my moisturizer tonight! :) Thanks for posting!

    PS...BOUT TIME YOU POSTED, I was wondering if wolves took you or something. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your back to blogging soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Red Lips: Thanks! No wolves wants me.. you meant Jacob "Twilight" ? Oh yes, I'll let him take me ...hehehe ^__^

    @Vintage: Yes of course! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh that sounds fabulous! I'm going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really intresting!! :) i've become your follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, hello!!
    I am going to get rid of my blog Just for Girls (I don't know if you know it) and I've created a new one!!
    http://thecutepearl.blogspot.com
    Please follow and comment!!!
    I can't say "I am following" because the account is still the same so... I still follow you!!
    Kisses
    Alice Dias

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg omg omg i could sooo use one right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ginger: happy massaging! ^__^

    @Stefania: Welcome! *hug*

    @Alice: cute blog you have! keep it up! ^__^

    @Maryam: me too! every day... ehhee ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool video! i definitely need to do these facial massages.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Oh To Be A Muse: You should! It is very nice and oddly I do feel my skin a bit tighter or it just my imagination.. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan