Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nail Art: Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Newspaper Nail Art!


Hello!


For book lovers, you might like this. For nail art lovers, you might already know this. ^__^

If you don't have any rubbing alcohol, you can used perfume and spray in on your nails or newspaper. I am not sure about using magazines paper but you can try! ^__^

One thing you need to be careful, alcohol could rub off the nail polish or even makes the words double, so be gentle and practice makes perfect! Even I don't get the perfect words on my own nails. ^_^



IMG_9878



This is a video on how do it.





Have fun ! ^___^




18 comments:

  1. that is so awesome. i seriously have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @vintage: Thanks!

    @Oh To Be Muse: Thanks! you should! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is toooooo cool! I think I will have to try this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that looks amazing i never knew that xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Im just the Mom: its fun! ^___^

    @Nicoletta: Thank you! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shareena! OMG! You are the coolest! This is yet another unique idea. I'm going to try...but I'm sure it won't look as perfect as your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nicole: Thank you! You should try it. It doesn't need to be too neat..as long as you have somewhat letters on your nails.. it's good. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl,

    I'm going to try this, so creative and chic.

    JTwisdom

    ReplyDelete
  9. @JT Wisdom: Please do! I am sure you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! I am so trying this... RIGHT NOW! Thank your for reading my blog :D MAkes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is brilliant and genius!!! can't wait to try this!!! thanks for sharing :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Alyssa: I love reading your blog! ^___^

    @Maryam: You're welcome! Have fun doing the nail art! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  13. wowowowowwo ahhhh um AMAZINGG, thank you gorgeous lady what a fabulous post!!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow,thanks for sharing! yours were well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Yeliz: Thanks!

    @Breakingrumours: Thanks!

    I'm glad you all like it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is awesome and the first I've ever heard of/seen it. I shall try this out one day ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Melyssa: Thank you! you should try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan