Saturday, April 23, 2011

Would you like 5 year old do your make up ?


I found this cute little girl from BellaSugar website. It seems she knows all the make up lingo and what powder is for what purpose. How cute! I bet she watch a lot of youtuber doing their make up and pick it up from there. Well, young brain are very easily to absorb. ^_^


I can't show it to you here because embedded was disabled but click here to go to her cute little make up tutorial.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCUdKAwPt-Y&feature=channel_video_title




9 comments:

  1. me too! probably I will wait for her to be 16 years old or something to applied liner to my eyes.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ wonderful blog ♥

    come and see me;)
    http://nuppi-nuppi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy your blog and have given you an award. :)
    http://innerhomestead.wordpress.com/2011/04/23/versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @olesya: Thank you!

    @ Judith: Thank you for the award! I'm blushed ^-^

    @Dee.O : It is!! She knows her stuff ! ^_^

    @From Broadway: From 5 year old,I would say too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i checked out the video and she is so adorable. i think it's cute that she knows so much about makeup--i just hope she's not wearing any at her young age.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cheryl: she is so adorable. I am sure she's not wearing any make up this time.. or that's what her mother assured.. hehe.. who knows? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan