Friday, April 29, 2011

Princess Catherine @ Duchess of Cambridge Wedding Dress


I didn't follow through the wedding although it is begin at 11 a.m. just let say I am still in dreamland that moment so I woke up and fortunately the wedding is that long I can still watch some of it.

I love Princess Kate@ Catherine wedding dress. Designed by Sarah Burton, creative director of Alexander McQueen. Traditional and modern at the same time.

I think she looks beautiful, very princess like!



photo courtesy



photo courtesy




What do you think?




7 comments:

  1. So happy for Will and Kate!

    I'm following you now,
    follow back if you like my blog! ;)

    fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! looking at her makes me feel like a princess too! she's so stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning!
    ps love the new header/layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alyssa!

    Yes, a perfect Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved her dress. It's was so simple and beautiful. I could definitely see myself wearing something like it for my wedding (whenever that happens), you know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved watching it! Also loving your new blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jhan: Me too! If you are wearing that style of wedding dress on your wedding day, share it.. or better invite me, I want to say it myself to you that you look beautiful! ^_^

    @Vintage MakeUp: Thank you! It is spring.. so white is IN color now.. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan