Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Nail Art: Bloody Merry


Heellooww! ^_^

Anybody feeling a bit squeamish, do not look! ^_^ It is bloody nail art.

I know it is not Halloween yet but I still want to do it. I don't have top coat, that's why I just use Wet & Wild E469- Halucinate,




it has glittery in it, so my attempt to look scary turns into pretty glittery blood. ^_^ I have to give credit for this wet & wild nail polish because it really last longer when I used it as a top coat. ^_^




I hope you like it! Have a nice day!!!



6 comments:

  1. That's very cool, perfect for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, girls! I'm too early for Halloween.. heheh ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh lala! Not for the faint of heart :) LOVE IT.

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Marie: ahaha! yes! nice for the vampires.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I really enjoy reading it and interact with you! *kiss!*

nrelate

Disqus for Pretty Menawan